Giant Steps Melbourne does not charge any fees. While it is anticipated the Australian and Victorian governments will provide approximately 45 per cent of Giant Steps’ operating costs, the remaining funds must be raised through corporate and individual donations and fundraising events.
Giant Steps Melbourne is a registered charity and donations are tax deductible.
The following events are currently planned for 2017.
- Car Boot Sale (Sunday 26th March)
- Giant Steps Melbourne Ball (Saturday 17th June)
- The Giant Dinner (Saturday 5th August)
- Sausage Sizzle Bunnings Hawthorn (Saturday 12th August)
- Breakfast Fundraiser (Wednesday 13th September)